How do I know if I’m in a relationship with a narcissist?
Are certain personalities more drawn to narcissists?
Can I heal if I was raised by a narcissist?
How do I handle narcissists at work?
Why do I keep attracting narcissists into my life?
How can I keep a narcissist in my life… and not go crazy?
And, most of all:
What EXACTLY do I do to cope with narcissists?
You have been flooding my inbox with questions since Dr. Ramani Durvasula, the world’s leading expert on narcissism, spoke about it on the podcast.
You asked to bring her back and I’m listening: Dr. Ramani is here with answers to all of your questions.
This episode is for you if you…
- Have no idea what narcissism is
- Were raised by a narcissist
- Are married to a narcissist
- Think you might be dating a narcissist
- Work with/for a narcissist
- Want to know the telltale red flags so you’re better prepared
- Are afraid you’re a narcissist
Today you get:
- Two important tools to help you start your own healing and create boundaries
- Key takeaways to help you move forward
- One solid truth that will ground you in your confidence
You’ll also learn:
- What you can do today to begin your own healing
- How to stay in a relationship with a narcissist and maintain your sanity
- The signs to watch for to know if you’re with a narcissist
- What gaslighting looks like in real life
- The situations that make you more susceptible
- How to coach your friend who’s dating a narcissist
- If you’re more prone to attracting narcissists
- Why you ditch the “good ones” for the “bad ones”
- About “trauma bonds”
- The signs of “love bombing”
- About the “Golden Goose” phenomenon in the workplace
- What yellow rocking and gray rocking are
Listen in on today’s conversation. You will not only be glad you did – you’ll also leave armed with the knowledge, tools, and resources you need to diffuse the impact of a narcissist, get your power back, and know that whatever it is that this person says or does – it’s not your fault.
PS: Once you’re done with this one, if you haven’t had a chance to listen to Dr. Ramani’s first appearance on The Mel Robbins Podcast, absolutely spend some time listening to it: “5 Signs You’re Dealing With a Narcissist & How To Protect Yourself”
CONNECT WITH DR. RAMANI DURVASULA:
- Dr. Ramani | Books
- Dr. Ramani | Website
- Dr. Ramani | Instagram
- Dr. Ramani | Facebook
- Dr. Ramani | Twitter
- Dr. Ramani | YouTube
- For Closed Captions: Watch on YouTube and turn on “CC.” For instructions to turn on closed captions, click here.
- Yellow rock communication - Tina Swithen