How do you know if the thing you’re holding on to is something you should keep fighting for or if it’s time to let go?
Phenomenal question. I’ve got the answer.
The truth is, most of us never let go.
You spend a lot of time adding things into your life – new projects, new relationships, new stuff – but when was the last time you subtracted something?
I’m talking about all the things you hang on to, even when they’re no longer serving you or helping you grow.
The stuff that you know is weighing you down and sucking your energy dry, but you can’t seem to drop it.
I’ve got the solution for you.
I’m about to walk you – literally – through a strategy that nobody talks about. It will help you let go of what’s a pain or a drain in your life.
Are you staying in a job you hate?
Do you keep hanging out with that friend who brings you down?
Holding on to those too-small pants because you’re hoping to one day fit into them again?
As the late, great Pulitzer and Nobel prize winner Toni Morrison wrote, if you “want to fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.”
By the end of this episode, you’ll understand how to start letting go of what doesn’t serve you to create room for growth.
And, you’ll learn the two things you must let go of today.
Get ready to step into your new potential and unlock the magic of your life.
Aren’t you ready for that? I know I am. Let’s do it!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN...
- How to let go of what no longer serves you
- How to use your intuition and energy to know what is meant for you
- Why we focus on what to add into our life vs. subtracting
- How to know it is time to let go of something in your life
- What happens when you put all your energy into one thing, one person, one job…
- How I use energy exchange and intuition to spot the things that no longer serve me
- Understanding your fuel gauge and inner compass
- How resistance drains energy
- What reciprocal energy exchange looks like and how to redirect an imbalance
- How to reframe letting go as a beginning, not an ending
- How to rise above the day to day stressors that are temporary
- How to tap into your values
- The importance of celebrating yourself
- What this season of your life might mean for you
- What the 2 biggest energy drains are and how to let go of them