This is the inspiration and wisdom you need to hear today.
It’s been quite a week and it’s only Monday.
I woke up yesterday and was so sick, I had to cancel some really important work and personal commitments.
Cue: the disappointment, the anxiety of upsetting others, and my own sadness that life was not going as I had planned.
This is one of those episodes that I recorded for myself and for you. Even when things are really upsetting, you still have the power to face them and take control.
Join me in learning one simple, powerful tool. I’ll not only explain it – I’ll also have you practice it with me.
I already feel better, and so will you.
- For more, listen to the episode "How to Let Go: 2 Simple Ways to Find Clarity & Move On"
- For Closed Captions: Watch on YouTube and turn on “CC.” For instructions to turn on closed captions, click here.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- The most important question to ask yourself when life disappoints you
- How to get out of your head and back into your body with one simple exercise
- Why pausing is so important to your mental and physical health