Listen to the Mel Robbins Podcast twice per week, every Monday and Thursday, to achieve the life of your dreams.
In this episode, you and I are tackling overwhelm together as I coach five listeners just like you who are tired of feeling so stressed.
I promise this will be helpful, fun, and full of powerful tools you can put to use immediately.
You need that because you’re drowning in your to-do lists, taking care of everyone else but yourself, and you’re saying yes to every commitment that enters your inbox.
That’s why simple solutions are the answer.
And I need these solutions too. I feel like my to-do list is overflowing and the demands are piling up.
But that’s okay, because with The Mel Robbins Podcast, you get to show up exactly as you are.
And today, we will start breaking down the two types of overwhelm so you can understand exactly what it is you’re dealing with.
But we don’t stop there.
You’re also getting three simple but profound strategies to help you eliminate the overwhelm from your life.
So that you start feeling energized again.
And I so want that for you.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- 3:30: If you’re a parent or caregiver, you’ll recognize yourself in Laura’s question.
- 8:00: Knowing the two types of overwhelm has profoundly impacted my life.
- 9:00: What my talk show mentor taught me that I’ll never forget.
- 11:45: When it comes to dealing with legitimate overwhelm, start here.
- 14:45: Can you have a morning routine when your life is overwhelmed?
- 17:00: When life seems insanely busy, you have to stop telling yourself this lie.
- 18:00: Here’s my #1 strategy for dealing with overwhelm.
- 23:30: Are you someone who says yes to everything? Then this is for you.
- 28:40: The Rule of Three saves me every time.
- 32:35: This truth about procrastination will make you see it in a whole new way.
- 38:15: Procrastinating on paying your bills? You need to listen to Michelle.
Want me to answer your question on the podcast? Submit it here.
Don’t know how to say no? Listen to “Start Putting Yourself First.”
And I know you will like “The Only Way to Stop Procrastinating.”
Resources and go deeper:
- For Closed Captions: Watch on YouTube and turn on “CC.” For instructions to turn on closed captions, click here.
- The Mel Robbins Podcast: Goal Setting Toolkit